Technical Consultant / Developer
Apping Technology is young, ambitious and passionate about digital mobile solutions. Through our consultancy, we bring sustainable efficiency, higher productivity and seamless digital transformation into clients’ business operations in our most unique way. Our vision is to make complex simple for all our valuable clients.
Build your career with us. We offer an extraordinary opportunity to learn and grow. You will be involved in very exciting projects that give real responsibilities and autonomy.
Who we are looking for
If you are smart and passionate about digital solutions, you might be someone who we are looking for. To be successful in the role, you must be technology savvy and detail oriented, dare to think outside the box and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and commit to completing a project till the end of project.
The Technical Consultant / Developer will take on a key role providing development from technical analysis and collaborate with other functional team members on various projects and infrastructure of our applications development platform.
In this role you will stretch your systems designing techniques and developing customized solutions to solve business problems for our clients. You will be working in an environment where your contributions are incredibly important to the end product and success of the company. You will have real ownership over your projects and will contribute to the direction of our company.
Challenge yourself and experience technical projects and implementation with client relationships.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirement
- Lead and participate in development projects and be involved in development related projects of all technical operations and infrastructure
- Design and develop apps including customization and new module development
- Support and maintain application solutions
- Degree in Engineering and Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system
- Odoo framework knowledge
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Good communication skills
Nice to Have
- Interest in enterprise application development
- Techno functional expertise
- Agile methodologies
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
What’s great in the job
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Experience a diversified work with technical, business analysis, implementation and client relationship
- Team collaboration with sales, operations, developers and partners
- See real impact of your job on clients
- Flexible working hours
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and be used for the purpose of recruitment only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.