Apping Technology is young, ambitious and passionate about digital mobile solutions. Through our consultancy, we bring sustainable efficiency, higher productivity and seamless digital transformation into clients’ business operations in our most unique way. Our vision is to make complex simple for all our valuable clients.
Build your career with us. We offer an extraordinary opportunity to learn and grow. You will be involved in very exciting projects that give real responsibilities and autonomy.
Who we are looking for
If you are young, smart and passionate about digital solutions, you might be someone who we are looking for. To be successful in the role, you must be technology savvy and detail oriented, dare to think outside the box and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and commit to completing a project till the end of project.
The Business Analyst will take on a key role responsible for ERP implementation projects and collaborate with the development team on technical requirements gathering and analysis. You will be the point of contact for clients and leading a project from beginning to end. You will also be supporting the sales function and maintaining an outstanding client relationship.
In this role you will learn the development system platform and customized solutions that are available for our clients. You will be working in an environment where your contributions are incredibly important to the end product and success of the company. You will have real ownership over your projects and will contribute to the direction of our company.
Challenge yourself and experience what it takes to be a high performing Business Analyst that stretches past your limits.
- Gain trust and confidence of your assigned clients
- Analyse clients’ needs and propose solutions that addresses the clients’ pain points
- Lead and implement the project timely with the agreed SLA
- Make your clients and partner a champion
- Timely communication and follow up on project status and ongoing tasks
- Provide outstanding customer support
- Good organizational skills
- Coaching and training
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Experienced in management software implementation
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Agile methodologies
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Nice to Have
- Odoo software knowledge
- Techno functional expertise
What’s great in the job
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Experience with large system apps such as CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, etc.
- Team collaboration with sales, operations, developers and partners
- See real impact of your job on clients
- Flexible working hours
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and be used for the purpose of recruitment only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.